I’m a planner for sure, BUT I’ve been known to fall off after a busy weekend. This last week we hosted a big Thanksgiving dinner, I worked from home all last week, thinking it would be slow and I’d be able to get a TON done around the house as well, but I found myself busier with my job than I thought I would be, I mean really people, take a vacation day! 🙂 Tuesday, I was able to take a break and did my shopping for Thanksgiving dinner, prepped everything Wednesday night. THANK GOD, my mom came and helped, I couldn’t have done it without her and it was really nice cooking with her.
Okay, so we are all done with Thanksgiving, what’s next for me? Christmas of course! My husband and I dragged out all of the decorations, put up the tree and hung the lights on the house, so now that is all done! Now what?? It’s Sunday afternoon.. we are watching the Seahawks game, I cooked a huge pot of turkey, bacon soup, so dinner is done.. now what?
What do I need to do today to make my week productive, positive and organized?
- Meal prep for the week – We are so tired of Thanksgiving leftovers, so that won’t be an option.
- Clean out the refrigerator
- Take some items out of the freezer
- Meal Plan & cook for the week.
- Clean your bedding – There is NOTHING better than climbing into a freshly washed & nicely made bed.
- Clean & organize your bathroom – It feels good to wake up to an organized bathroom that doesn’t feel chaotic.
- Hang up & put away your clothes – I don’t know about you, but when all of my clothes are hanging in my closet, I feel so much better, otherwise, it’s just total chaos!
- Clean out your purse, wallet and or laptop bag – Make sure you have everything you need for work the next day
- Laptop charger
- Cell phone charger bank [make sure it’s fully charged]
- Add snacks to your bag [granola bar, nuts, etc.]
- Make sure your water bottle is clean
- If you have a home office – Tidy it all up, file away loose papers, etc.
- Take a look at the upcoming week
- What does your Exec’s schedule look like?
- What meetings do you need to prepare for?
- What do you need to do to prepare for them?
- Are any deadlines looming?
- Must do List – Create a MUST do list for the week and To Do lists for each day of the week. Of course, this is a rough list of things changes by the minute in our worlds!
What else would you add to this list? I would love your feedback! I hope you all have a fabulously productive week.. Let’s slay this!
Angela – The Savvy Assistant