The Savvy Assistant Podcast Episode 3, Part 3 of 5 – Annual Reviews & How to Rock Them in 2019
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- LEARNING ABILITY
- Seeks creative alternatives
- Clever and imaginative when confronted with obstacles
- Is continuously experimenting
- Initiates and executes creative ideas
- Seeks new ideas and approaches
I don’t know about you, but THIS is my JAM – being creative, I love designing (graphics) with the help of Canva, if someone needs an invite or event graphic, I’m your gal! It allows me to use my creativity and breaks up the day to day of my admin role. Keeps the juices flowing!
This is also why I LOVE Instagram, I love inspiring people with pretty, eye catching photos and inspirational quotes. You can find me on Instagram @angelathesavvyassistant follow me and get a daily dose of inspiration.
- You empower employees with the authority and resources to achieve X results.
- You help employees gain visibility through acknowledging successes, communications with managers, finding out what is going on with their employees.
- Always acknowledge when your team does good, on my team, we use an app called TinyPulse for weekly team pulses it also allows each employee to give each other kudos to thank them for help acknowledgements for their successes, etc.. It’s a valuable tool for team morale. For more information on Tiny Pulse, head over to https://www.tinypulse.com/
- You encourage employees to solve their own problems, you can point them to a source to help solve, but don’t do it for them, teach them how to fish.
- You delegate to match personal strengths
- I have an admin in one of our other offices she’s amazing at coming up with morale ideas and coordinating events, I definitely leverage her skills when needed.
- You delegate with clearly defined responsibility and authority
- If you’re going to delegate, ensure you frame up your requests/asks clearly with details. Even the smallest ask, be clear and concise.
- You Develop innovative strategies
- You Innovate under adverse conditions
- You Seek innovative solutions
- You Foster a curiosity for innovative possibilities
- You Promote innovation
- You Recognize the needs of others and reach out to lend a helping hand
- You Establish effective working relationships
- You Generates synergy
- You build on mutual dependence and understanding
- You Promote the company culture among peers
- You display an ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations
- You share learning experience with peers
- You promote a learning culture
- You’re Committed to continuously learning through joining/attending webinars/conferences.
- Do you take advantage of continuing learning?
- There are a lot of great resources out there. Both free and paid. I have a list of all my favorites at www.thesavvyassistant.blog
- You Respond quickly to new instructions, situations, methods, and procedures