The Savvy Assistant Podcast Episode 5, Part 5 of 5 – Annual Reviews & How to Rock Them in 2019
Episode 5 – Part 5 of 5 – FINAL Episode in this 5 Part Series
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
You know we are project managers, right? We are constantly managing projects from start to finish, this can be anywhere from ordering catering, planning an entire event, creating a new process and implementing it. These are all projects and we are killing it!
Some example points are:
- Completed X project with X results
- Sets realistic timetables to keep projects on target
- Is transparent with a project’s progress
- Makes effective use of all available resources when given a project
- Clearly establishes project goals and objectives
One of the keys of project management is to communicate. If there is a breakdown in communication, you are not managing the project well.
- Set clear and realistic deadlines
- Communicate effectively
- Follow up
- Present & Implement
ONE OF MY FAVORITE PROJECT MANAGEMENT RESOURCES IS GIRLS GUIDE TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT. ELIZABETH HERRIN IS AWESOME!
She has some great trainings to offer, so head over to her website and sharpen those PM skills!
For more on Girls Guide to Project Management head over to https://www.girlsguidetopm.com/
- Excels in living the organization’s values
- Promotes strong support of the company’s mission and vision
- Is able to turn visions into actual action plans
- Demonstrates an ability to transfer vision into execution
- Excels in contributing to the company’s goals
- Develop continuous improvement methods
- Conceive of totally new strategies
- Continue to grow and improve
- Devise improved means of accomplishing results
- Continuously plan for improvement